Released 2x I need your help "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."

nurfire

Registered

Hello hi.
I need your help. I have a Xenforo website that I have backed up, including the website and the database, in order to migrate it to a different server. I have done everything as required, including creating a new database and then importing the old database, and then updating the old database information in the config file. After setting everything up properly, I am encountering this issue "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later". I am requesting your help so that I can restore my website.

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello hi.
I need your help. I have a Xenforo website that I have backed up, including the website and the database, in order to migrate it to a different server. I have done everything as required, including creating a new database and then importing the old database, and then updating the old database information in the config file. After setting everything up properly, I am encountering this issue "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later". I am requesting your help so that I can restore my website.
nurfireGo to yourdomaim/install for complete it.

nurfire

Registered

Go to yourdomaim/install for complete it.
thomsa
mCkjvzK.png

nurfire

Registered

mCkjvzK.png